The opportunity for an experienced and adept Partnerships Manager to join the Esports Awards on a short term basis, including attending the prestigious ceremony in Las Vegas.
Location: Remote – UK or US based
Contract: Fixed Term (2 months)
Purpose of The Role
The Esports Awards are the premier platform for recognizing excellence in competitive gaming. Following an exciting period of growth and transition for the company, we are looking to recruit a proactive and ambitious Partnerships Manager with a desire to deliver best in class client servicing on a short-term basis. The candidate will need to be capable of managing multiple projects across our portfolio of global partners and supporting the Partnerships team in the build-up to the Esports Awards in Las Vegas in December. The role requires someone who is confident in working independently and with the ability to support and work with a partner from conception through to delivery. Opportunity to extend/make permanent based on performance and market factors
- Partner onboarding
- Partnership delivery of mid-top tier partners and supporting on the servicing of the title partner
- Travelling to Las Vegas in December for approx. 8 days to work on the Esports Awards and deliver partnership obligations, being the main point of contact for specific accounts
- 3-5 years of partnership experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is an advantage.
- A strong eye for opportunities and aptitude to deliver.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Creative thinker with confidence to try new ideas and accept a challenge.
- Ability to work quickly from a brief.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A people person with a good sense of humor.
- Meet and exceed partnership targets.
- Presentation and project management skills.
- Happy to travel.
- A passion for and a keen understanding of the gaming and esports ecosystems.
Key Skills and Accountabilities
- To effectively deliver all partners’ contractual rights seamlessly and effectively.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Work closely with the partners and partnership team to develop activation plans to ensure the partner achieves the maximum return on investment.
- Effective use of CRM.
- Weekly reporting to Head of Partnerships.
- Working with the operations department to match or exceed client expectations.
- Overseeing contract fulfillment and payments.
- Hands-on/ can do approach/ attitude.
Package and Perks
- Competitive pay package
- Opportunity to extend the role based on performance and market factors
- Swag and Merch
- Business trip to Las Vegas
Got you interested?
Please fill out our online application form and attach your CV.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and reading why you consider yourself a great addition to the Esports Awards team!