PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Information about our Terms & Conditions:
PURPOSE OF TERMS
These terms and conditions of use (“these terms“”) tell you the rules for using our website at www.esportsawards.com, including all related sub-domain names (“our site“). Our site relates to our awards ceremony known as the Esports Awards (the “Awards“), together with such other areas of our business as we shall determine from time to time.
Our site is operated by Esports Awards Limited (“we“).
Contact Us: Box 14, Allianz Park Stadium, Greenlands Lane, London, NW4 1RL or email email@example.com.
Registered Office: MEGA ADVANCED LTD, STONEX STADIUM GREENLANDS LANE, HENDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, NW4 1RL
Company Registration Number: 13403283
Place of Registration: We are registered in England and Wales
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
These terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period or if your location is unavailable on our site. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use our site.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our users’ needs and our business priorities.
YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS AND INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
If you wish to register on our site then we require you to provide us with certain personal information relating to you, including your email address and/or social media account details (or your account details with any alternative platform nominated by us from time to time).
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user log-in name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
Whenever you make use of a feature of our site that allows you to submit information to us for use in our site, you warrant that: (i) all such information is true, accurate and not misleading; and (ii) we have the right to rely on that information and include it (at our discretion) in our site.
Registered users will be able to cast votes for the Awards on our site in accordance with these terms.
- Voting for the Awards is available online to registered users of our site. Registered users should log-in and must follow the instructions given on the voting section of our site.
- Each registered user shall be entitled to vote no more than once in each Award category.
- You must be logged-in and a registered user of our site in order to vote. This is to allow us to monitor multiple voting and ensure the integrity of the voting process and the Awards.
- The closing date and time to receive votes via our site will be stated on the voting section of our site. Votes received after this date and time will not be counted.
- The result of the vote will be based on the total of all valid votes received by the closing date and time. Please note that votes that have been sent but not received or not validated, by the closing date and time will not be counted. In the event of a dispute or tie or if for any other reason we deem it necessary or appropriate, we reserve the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of each Award.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time and the eligibility of any registered user to vote is at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to disqualify votes if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- We cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the internet connectivity or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- Our decision in relation to all matters affecting the vote and the Awards is final.
- There is no charge for voting via our site, although internet service provider’s fees may apply.
SUITABILITY AND ACCURACY OF CONTENT ON OUR SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
If you wish to complain about information or materials on our site please contact us on the email address set out in these terms.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. In the event of your breach of this provision of these terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in all material published on it. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensible, revocable, non-transferable licence to access and use our site and all material published on it on your personal device, in each case solely for your personal and non-commercial use. All other rights are reserved to us.
You agree that: (i) you shall not modify any of the materials you have downloaded in any way; (ii) you shall not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text or out of the context in which it is posted on our site; (iii) you shall not make any adverse or derogatory comments about us or our site and you shall not do anything which shall, or may, bring us or our site into disrepute or harm our reputation in any way; (iv) our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the content on our site must always be acknowledged; and (v) you must not use any part of our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may from time to time provide links to third party websites as part of our site. We have no control over the third party websites and accept no liability for any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on or may be accessible from those third party websites. It is of utmost importance that you thoroughly check all information provided on the third party websites before you commit to procuring any goods or services.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
OUR SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO THE OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON IT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE OR OF THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, SAFETY OR ABILITY OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDER).
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE;
- USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR SITE;
- ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY SERVICE PROVIDER;
- ANY FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE FOR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL; OR
- YOUR CONNECTING TO ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY STATEMENTS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE PUBLISHED ON, OR MAY BE ACCESSIBLE FROM, ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
IN ADDITION, WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY:
- INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF DATA, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO OUR SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY SERVICE PROVIDERS; OR
- LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A VIRUS, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
Each paragraph (and sub-paragraph) of these terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs (or sub-paragraphs) will remain in full force and effect.
If you are a consumer, please note that these terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.